New Evidence Overturns Skeptics' Case|
Explosive 1,400+ ELS Cluster in Isaiah 53
Dwarfs Skeptics' Counter-Example
Opponents of Bible codes say that you can find meaningful clusters in any book. To support their case, they presented an example of a code cluster about Hanukah they found in Tolstoy's War and Peace.
While this example was fairly comparable to clusters Bible code researchers had presented back then, our researchers have unearthed clusters that look like mountains compared to the molehill of the Hanukah example. In this report we present a detailed side-by-side comparison of the Hanukah example and the most extensive cluster researchers have located to date-- the explosive Isaiah 53 codes. In short, what skeptics told us three years ago is now completely out of date.
CLICK HERE to go to the next page or on a link below to continue:
- Comparing Clusters First of all, how does the Hanukah cluster compare to a truly significant example such as the Isaiah 53 cluster? And what do they look like when shown as matrices?
- Comparing ELSs Just take a look at the huge number of ELSs in the Isaiah 53 cluster compared with the seven valid Hanukah ELSs.
- Odds See the truly astonishing odds that codes from both sources would appear where they do by chance.
- Compactness How close are these codes to each other? We compared the remarkable compactness of the Isaiah 53 cluster with the War and Peace cluster.
- In Hebrew We also did a very illuminating side-by-side comparison between the Hebrew spellings of words in each cluster.
- Curiosities There are some other very unusual aspects of the Isaiah 53 cluster, including mind-boggling word patterns far more intricate and extensive than the Hanukah codes.
- Meanings We've also shown explanations of the Isaiah 53 terms in the cluster.
- Anticipating Skeptics And finally, we've tried to anticipate how the skeptics might respond to this report.
Enjoy finding your own Bible codes.
Bible code search software is available in our online store.
Subscribe Free! Sign Up Today!
Become a member of the non-profit Isaac Newton Bible Code Research Society.
Not only will you be part of the world's leading organization researching and publicizing Bible and Torah codes, but you will receive Bible Code Digest absolutely free, including . . .
- Latest Bible Code News
- Easy-to-Understand Bible Code Feature Articles
- Exciting Inside Information from Leading Code Researchers
- Details of Great New Discoveries
- Summaries of the Latest Battles Between Code Proponents and Skeptics
Stay current on Bible code news. Be first to hear about all of the latest Bible code discoveries.
Sign up to receive Bible Code Digest today.
and sign up to receive Bible Code Digest with no cost or obligation.
Code Skeptics' Arguments Trashed
Ever since the first Bible codes were announced, skeptics have been saying, "Oh, well, you can also find codes like that in books like War and Peace and Moby Dick."
We took the time to examine this notion and the best example of it that the skeptics have been able to come up with. The results of our research have completely blown away their theory.
Click here to see for yourself.
NEW: Second Study Undermines
Skeptics' Main Objection
Click here for report